YouSayToo Awards


YouSayToo-Awards: I have just joined in this great site two days back. The site outlook is wonderful and a feast to the eyes really, as well as the functionality of the site. So I immediately added by blog as the site has the social networking features especially for bloggers. I added my blog immediately and added two posts yesterday and forgot about it. Suddenly when I checked my mails today, I found one invitation mail from YouSayToo that to enter my blog for their blog award competition entry before January 31, 2010 and I amazed and decided to give my entry to the site now. The first prize is $1000 holiday dream gift of my choice.

My $1000 holiday dream gift is: I don't know yet, which would be my $1000 holiday gift, but any gift if I am selected would make me merry and happy for sure.

Why my blog should win: I am a blogger for the last one year 2009 and I am spending nearly 3 to 4 hours per day to develop my blog to add more lessons and to optimize the site for free and to get more traffic, etc., I have never known two days back that there is a chance of winning an award for a blogger like this YouSayToo Awards offer. Now my mind is full of a thought of why I should not win this if God has blessed me. My readers may bless me to our blog to win this great award from YouSayToo. If this blog wins, all credit will go to the readers of this blog only for the last one year.

You may also add your blog to YouSayToo using my referral link below:


Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Abdominopelvic Quadrants and Regions - Lesson 5

Parts of Speech - Noun, Pronoun, Verb, and Adverb - A Medical Transcriptionist Must Know.

Body Cells and Differentiation-Lesson 1