1. Cystic: Creating huge open spaces filled with fluid. Mucinous tumors are packed with mucus for example as solid and muggy fluid and serous tumors are filled wit a lanky and dilute fluid similar to serum. The largest part widespread of site of cystic tumors is in ovaries.
2. Fungating: Tumors originate in the colon are of this category. Rapidly increasing pattern of growth wherein tumor cells stack one on another and project from a tissue outside.
3. Inflammatory: These growths of cancer typically take place in the breasts. Comprising the features of tenderness and swelling with redness, swelling, and heat.
4. Medullary: Mostly thyroid and breast tumors possibly of medullary type. These varieties of cancers are appropriate to large, pliable, thickset tumors.
5. Necrotic: Some type of tumor can outgrow its blood supply and undertake necrosis. Necrotic tumors contain full of dead tissues.
6. Polypoid: Together benign and malignant tumors of the colon may develop at the same time as polyps. Developments those are similar to outcrops making longer outward from a foundation. Sessile polypoid tumors make longer from a wide base and pedunculated polypoid tumors make bigger from a stem or stalk.
7. Ulcerating: Ulcerating tumors are over and over again brought into being in the stomach, breast, colon, and skin. This type of cancer is differentiated by an open, uncovered outside ensuing on or after death of overlying tissue.
8. Verrucous: These types of tumors are usually on gingiva (cheek). They are similar to a wart-like growth.
In the next post we will learn about Cancer Pathology Explanations-2. Okay.
To go to the next lesson from here please click the link below