This lesson is the continuation of the lesson 146.
1. In vitro- A method of test or a technique in which something is appraised or monitored from the outer surface of living organism.
2. In vivo- A method of test or a technique in which something is appraised or monitored from within the living organism.
3. Irradiation- Dispensing radiation management of treatment to a patient.
4. MRI or magnetic resonance imaging- A magnetic ground with radio signals are used to outline sagittal, axial, and coronal pictures of the body.
5. Lethal- This is concerning to that which is poisonous, noxious, or fatal.
6. Interstitial Therapy- Radioisotopes are put in using a surgery into a tumor.
7. Interventional Radiology- Healing methods that are carried out by a radiologist.
8. Half-life- Time necessary for a radioactive material to be unable to find half of its radioactivity by breakdown.
9. Ionization- The partition of durable materials into electric or excited elements. These elements are called ions. This process is called ionization.
10. Linear accelerator- This is an equipment used to distribute radiation rehabilitation method.
Next lesson is the continuation of this lesson i.e. important medical terms related to radiology and nuclear medicine. Okay.
To go to the next lesson from here please click the link below.